Freitag, 15. November 2013

Lolita Blog Carnival: Book Inspired Outfit

Good day and welcome to my 2nd entry for the Lolita Blog Carnival.

Todays topic is "Book Inspired Outfit". I was so excited about that when I first read it. Since I love to read, this should have been a walk in the park. Easy peasy!

Weeell... it wasn't.

The first thing that came to my mind was of course an "Alice in Wonderland" inspired outfit. I have done the Mad Hatter before (twice actually) but that's exactly why I didn't want to do it again. It's getting old. "Red Riding Hood" was another thing that I didn't want to do because it was too easy. There are a lot of Red Riding Hood themed dresses, pair it with a cape and your done. Everybody can do that and everybody is probably going to that. Not that there is anything wrong with it, I just wanted to challenge myself with this one.

So I kept on thinking. I thought about doing it based on "The Picture Of Dorian Gray" but I had no real idea about it, it just would have sound cool ^-^". Another thing I thought about was a complete coordinate without a petticoat. Why without a petticoat? Well, so I could call it "Flatland" themed. Yeah, I went there.

The last idea I had was by far the weirdest and creepiest. Also a little funny. But mostly weird. Anyhow. My idea was to borrow the dress "Sheep Garden" (Angelic Pretty) from a friend, taping all the little sheep mouths shut with black tape and call it "Silence Of The Lamb".


I am sick. But it's kind of hilarious, isn't it? ^-^ The only problem is, I don't know anybody who owns the dress. Boo Hoo...

If you want to hear the whole story and see the outfit I ultimately picked, check out my video:




Participants of the week:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen